Ever wanted to kickstart your running again?
Or maybe you've never done much running and don't know where to start?
Join one of our 5-week programmes and reach your goals in 2024
Mixed-Level Running Groups - 2023
It doesn't matter if you've never run before or think you hate it, our coach Jemma will get you going in no time. She's known to make even hill runs fun.
♥ Suitable for both beginner and intermediate runners
♥ Choose if you are running for 3-5k or 5-10k. Each week everyone will be working on the same drills and skills but at different intensities.
♥ It's a coached running programme. It's not just a social run. You'll learn how to improve speed, stamina and technique.
- Meet us in Ravelston Park on Tuesdays at 12 noon
- Our next programme runs for 5 weeks from Tuesday 9th January until Tuesday the 6th February. You are welcome to join us at any time
- Join us in the Meadows on Saturdays at 8.45 am
- Meet us opposite Victor Hugo cafe, EH9 1LP
- The current programme runs until Saturday 11th November. Please note there will be a 1 week break on Saturday 21st October. You are welcome to join us at any time
- The final programme for 2023 will run from Saturday 18th November until Saturday 16th December
The fitandhappy running groups work through a 5-week programme, one step at a time.
Each class is 45 minutes, you'll progress throughout the weeks and will feel a real sense of achievement at the end.
Who knows, you might even sign up for a 5k or 10k event?? Nothing is impossible.
It's a small group and spaces are allocated on a 'first come first served' basis.
Where we meet
The meeting place is just inside Ravelston Park on Craigcrook Road, close to Blackhall Primary & Nursery and Mary Erskine.
The meeting place is in the Meadows, opposite Victor Hugo Cafe on the corner of Melville Terrace and Livingston Place, EH9 1LP.