Terms and Conditions applicable on purchase / use:
- DATA: I authorise Fit and Happy Ltd to hold my personal data & Physical Activity and Readiness Questionnaire for the period of the service purchased and for 24 months thereafter for the purposes of:
- ensuring Fit and Happy coaches and staff have contact details and health details if required during sessions or thereafter, and
- for providing me with useful information about the services I have bought such as advice on preparation, cancellations or changes, and future bookings.
- CANCELLATION: I have the right to request a full refund within 48 hours of attending my first class in the first week of my booking period. If I am unable to use the services provided for medical reasons, a refund for unused services will be offered. No other refunds will be given.
- BOOT CAMP PRE JOIN FORM: I understand I need to read and complete a pre-joining form covering my medical history, liability waiver and data authorisations. This shall form part of these terms and conditions that I am accepting. (A copy of this form is available to view here BC Pre Join Form).
- ONLINE ACTIVITIES Disclaimer
As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using our online videos / ideas you need to use your common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk. Fit and Happy Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our online fitness video or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos and text.